Thursday, June 4, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Welcome to PETaPOTTY.com
Great find! These would be so perfect for little Mugsy to use in the yard. I think he'd actually use them instead of my furniture! Especially the White, Yellow, and orange ones. He is attracted to peeing on light colored objects for some reason. Too bad I have white furniture!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
I think Yoder looks like an OBB in that picture! Sounds like Mugsy too. It's always nice to hear a happy ending to a tough situation. I wish people we not so greedy and breed responsibily. I'm afraid they will ruin it for all the good breeders out there.
Mugsy is growing up pretty fast and is such a bundle of fun! Spring is around the corner so both dogs enjoy being outside more but on the downside that is the season of MUD. So we'll be cleaning all four's for the next two - three months.
There is also a ton of activity in the neighborhood. They are tearing down all the homes next to us and building new ones so we have lots of people and equipment next door. Then across the street they are developing a new mixed-use development where the shopping center is and since it is over a swamp - we are listening to lots of pounding. The dogs have a few new things to watch in the coming months.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Mugsy's 2009 Resolutions:
- Stop marking everything (or my fuzzy dice are gone)
- Stop licking Azia's bottom like it is a tootsie pop (even if there are some similarities)
- Get a walk in everyday (except for the really, really cold days brr...)
- Do more back flips this year! (I did at least one in 2008)
- Compete in a dog show (get ready IOEBA!)
- Learn a new trick (turn around is almost perfect)
- Keep up the lovin' (for instant blood pressure reduction in my humans)
- Keep my tongue to myself (not everyone wants to make out all the time)
- Reduce WWD activites (Wild Wrestling Dogs)
- And fianlly...post more blog entries! (we knew you'd like this one) :)
Mugsy (& Naomi)