Friday, February 15, 2008

Meet Mugsy's New Cousin!

Lady Lola of Bryn Mawr
Boxer - 8 weeks


Lola wasn't suppose to come home until this weekend but she was a Valentines Day surprise for Jessie from Dick. Yeah! I'll have to go over there to meet her this weekend. We've been sharing all of our expert advise but I think they are in for a surprise! Puppies are cute so you don't kill them for mischief. :)

Like today Mugsy surprised me with getting black gear grease all over my bedroom. Yippie! Not sure why we need to keep gear grease on our night stand where Mr Muggles likes to steal things and chew on them. Our house doubles as a garage and tool shed. Thanks Rory, I'll clean that up while you go on vacation this weekend. :) Actually it must have tasted awful since mugsy quickly moved on to something else it could have been a household disaster.

happy friday!
Naomi & Mugsy

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center