Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Picture

Here is Mugsy lounging on the couch yesterday- tisk! tisk!

He's really a handsome little guy, he is very, very active right now. He will be 6 months old on the 4th. We are finishing the next level of puppy class next week and will have a home trainer start with us after the new year for both dogs. Meanwhile I will be working on some basic commands like heel and leave it--we need that a lot. I'll have to post a picture of my shoe he munched up, dumb me left them out. I'd almost he rather chew on those than our underwear...yuck!

Mugsy and the kitty cat are learning to get along this week and the big one is Mugsy goes to the door and whines to go out to pee/poo. We still have a little accident here and there but, he is learning. We opened up our back lot for the dogs to play so they have a ton of yard to play in. Now I can't see if they escaped but so far so good. Azia does like to take Mugsy out back and beat him up so I have been diligent in watching how annoyed she is with him. In class last week I learned that the face biting is aggressive behavior so I am trying to teach Musgy to not play so ruff and face bite or he can't play at all--if we can stand the howling he'll get a timeout.

Until next post...
Naomi and Mugsy

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center