Sunday, December 16, 2007

hello? Anybody in there?

MUGSY: I want to go out side and play.
NAOMI: Okay out you go...
MUGSY: "Whine, cry, hooowllll"
NAOMI: Okay, it's too cold out to stay too long, back in you go.
MUGSY: Ugh, I am sooo bored, lets go back outside [whine at the door]
NAOMI: You just went out!
AZIA: Grrr, let him out, yeah! I can play toss a Mugsy in a snow bank.
MUGSY: Azia play with Mugsy. Azia play with Mugsy!
NAOMI: Okay, out you both go.

MEANWHILE *CRASH, BANG, THUD* A GAME OF TAG IS BEING PLAYED IN THE YARD.

MUGSY: Back inside please, or I'll cry at the top of my lungs!
NAOMI: Okay, Okay let me drop everything and open the door.
AZIA: Let me in I need a nap now.
MUGSY: Naptime! That sucks I fight sleep at all cost - what if I miss something? No way, I'll sleep with one eye open!

Repeat this cycle for 4 hours.


NAOMI: I need a vacation, in the Kennel you go, I'm going shopping!

No comments:

ASPCA Anti-Cruelty Resource Center